ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

CAO Brazilia gol earlier today, fired up the grill, ate, mowed the grass and now enjoying a Man O War Ruination box pressed perfecto. Trying to relax after a week off of work before I go back in tomorrow.

First home campfire of the fall season, a perfect night! Smoking a Crux Limitada and drinking a Summit Octoberfest. Great beer to pair with this smoke!

Thought I'd share...

14611092_1077825565599500_1265207417074147143_n.jpg

Regardless that restrictions were lifted on stogies from Havana, I can still travel to good ol Ybor city in Tampa when I go to visit my kids and still find a quality stick.

Speaking of which, I need to call in one of these days to his show and have Cigar Dave hook me up......8-)

The cuban came by way of Bahrain. Has anyone been able to get any Cubans in their area at their local Tobaccoist?

That is still a no-go with the US. You can bring them in, but they are not yet permitted for sale at your local brick & mortar.

Regardless that restrictions were lifted on stogies from Havana, I can still travel to good ol Ybor city in Tampa when I go to visit my kids and still find a quality stick.

Speaking of which, I need to call in one of these days to his show and have Cigar Dave hook me up......8-)

What do you smoke? Have a favorite?

Back