ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

A good friend just send me these. Absolutely cannot wait - for those of you who know, you can appreciate the wonderfulness of this gift:

1. Behike 52 from original release box
2. Partagas Edicion Privada from 2014
3. Monte Especial #2 from 1995 - ‘sip’ this one….smoke it slow and avoid getting it too hot in order to get classic monte twang
4. Hoyo Du Roi from 2007, another to sip.

upload_2017-5-1_16-59-10.png

A good friend just send me these. Absolutely cannot wait - for those of you who know, you can appreciate the wonderfulness of this gift:

1. Behike 52 from original release box
2. Partagas Edicion Privada from 2014
3. Monte Especial #2 from 1995 - ‘sip’ this one….smoke it slow and avoid getting it too hot in order to get classic monte twang
4. Hoyo Du Roi from 2007, another to sip.

View attachment 18621

I'm a fan of the Behike's.

This past weekend I smoked one of the worst constructed cigars I've ever had. It was a Flathead Steel Horse. Luckily it is not the first time I've ever had one, otherwise I'd never buy one again.

Tonight I light this in remembrance of my dad and my father-in-law. Rest In Peace, gentlemen. I am reminded of pre-deer hunting camp fires and ice fishing trips to Winnie.

As each day passes, I miss you both a little more.

D42EDA7A-3F47-48AF-A708-30D021C1AE22_zpsofbdugx0.jpg

Last edited:
Laying low with one of my very favorite Cubans tonight...a hell of a ring gauge (54.) Bigger than I normally like, but this is the second four pack I've purchased because the cigars tasted so good.

upload_2017-5-17_22-0-27.png

That's lovely, where are you buying from?
Thank you, it was a gift from a very good friend.

Regarding suppliers, I don't discuss that on the open Internet. It is hard enough to find someone to trust, I treat these locations as I would my secret fishing hole.

That said, send me a PM and I will share a couple of sites where you can be sure what you buy is legitimate.

Thank you, it was a gift from a very good friend.

Regarding suppliers, I don't discuss that on the open Internet. It is hard enough to find someone to trust, I treat these locations as I would my secret fishing hole.

That said, send me a PM and I will share a couple of sites where you can be sure what you buy is legitimate.
Copy.

Just started smoking cigars again after a 30+ year hiatus.
Nothing fancy (yet) cheap(?) tatiana with a touch of vanilla, enjoy relaxing with an adult beverage on Friday and Saturday nights.

Wonderful morning, sitting on the deck since 8am drinking coffee with a Monte White. Umbrella is just big enough to keep rain off.

Just started smoking cigars again after a 30+ year hiatus.

Expect a PM later. Would love to share a few good sticks with you.

Back