US Army SOF Photos

Someone said that this was a fun hump... :D

62qNe.jpg

They had the Commandos help them.

Commando- Afghan soldier who can be relied upon for moderate amounts of work.

Moderate amount of work- Astronomically more than your standard ANA soldier is capable of.

They had the Commandos help them.

Commando- Afghan soldier who can be relied upon for moderate amounts of work.

Moderate amount of work- Astronomically more than your standard ANA soldier is capable of.

Does that mean that once we leave, things might turn up not quite as we hoped for in that little corner of the planet?

He's actually trying to give out the phone number to the DZSO in case someone lands in the trees!!!:ROFLMAO:

Actually half of this group missed the "Expo" DZ. BDUs were shredded. Not by trees, but by the pavement in a nearby parking lot. :D The release was way too early. Mr Murpy messed with the onboard computers again.

Nothing beats the old-fashioned human eyeball for release point spotting /confirmation. The group that did made it to the DZ. :-"

The ones taken in the C17 are 4-year old pics, vector balance '08 training exercises. The haribon hangar pic was in '10. But recently (late last year and early this year) we saw a lot ACHs already in use.

Whoever decided to Instagram/ Photoshop the "movement" into those photos needs to self-mutilate their genitals. Dirka dirka dumbass.

Got a question regarding the diffrent speciality ODAs.
As I understand it, a Soldier puts his billet up for a slot in eighter a MFF school, Dive school or whatever.
If he passes the course, he returns to his ODA. But if he's got MFF wings, he can apply for a Free Fall Team - it they have a slot open ?

Also, I understand that the CIF Teams are more DA/door-kicking orientated. Does that mean the're less focused on the core SF mission - FID/UW ?

Got a question regarding the diffrent speciality ODAs.
As I understand it, a Soldier puts his billet up for a slot in eighter a MFF school, Dive school or whatever.
If he passes the course, he returns to his ODA. But if he's got MFF wings, he can apply for a Free Fall Team - it they have a slot open ?

Also, I understand that the CIF Teams are OFF LIMITS FOR DISCUSSION

I fixed it for you, Ravage. Be very careful about your next few posts.

Back