US Army SOF Photos

Freefalling,

Don't forget the part about how I don't have a college degree yet manage to pull in double what he does.

Oh, and how I live his three craziest weekends ever, every Friday night- and I do it on tax payer dollars... in a foreign country.

My apologies for the oversight, I shall correct this in version 2.0 Please don't kill me. Or have sex with my mom. Again.

That should appear in a recruiting commercial:

a titanium machine gun is badass, almost as badass as that blowjob your mom gave me in Home Ec. I'm a Special Forces Weapons Sergeant and you? If you lose any Contacts migrating to my new phone I'll kill you! Just kidding, but I'll totally tap your sister in the ass now that she's 18. Seriously. De Oppresso Liber...that Latin for Your Mom gave me a blow job in Home Ec.

My Mom never gave you a blow job!! Take that back... Dorothy ManTooth is a Saint!!

No you don't.

You don't want to be trying to fight off an unarmored vehicle. The preferred method is to get the hell off of the vehicle when you are in contact.

Exactly! I was in that very situation just the other day on a Razr: while reloading a new can, I realized "Hmm, perhaps I do not want to be this exposed in the middle of the kill zone." and then grabbed my rifle and sought cover behind a GMV. A short time later they opened up again so it was probably a good move on my part.

sy4jzt.jpg

A very interesting photo. Think it's circa 2004-ish.

According to our echo's the antenna relocating cables have a tendency to break at the connector, so we have our long whips attached directly to our radios in the front of our kit. >90% of the time I can keep it bent out of the way. Sometimes I have to re-bend it, but it is nice to be able to quickly extend your antenna for better range if you have to. With a different mission and less distance from American to American I wouldn't be against relocating.

I never had that issue with the cables I build... Soldering the connections and multiple layers of heat shrink in the right place solves 99% of the problem. Getting your team not to use the cable as a carry handle is a whole different story.

SBG sends

No you don't.

You don't want to be trying to fight off an unarmored vehicle. The preferred method is to get the hell off of the vehicle when you are in contact. That's why most dudes just put the MGs in the back.

Once upon a time, I was on a team with that guy- back when those sunglasses were new.

They are either white star clusters or white parachute flares.

I promise you when you make contact, the last place you'll want to be is on that Razr. You will UN-ass that thing like a ninja and seek proper cover.

Ask me how I know...

SBG sends

Wirdo sidearm holster.

G-Code SOC RTI, modular holster because the bottom cowl can be swapped out (light equipped vs no light). I love their holsters, had a friend lend me one for usage in Afghanistan and the RTI wheel system is awesome. Works with Safariland and the shitty Serpa line if you get RTI adapters.

Back